Wednesday 28 December 2011

Boxing Day Sales Haul

On boxing day at 8:30 in the morning after a lovely christmas at my cousins house, I got up to go to Bluewater in Essex (I think) to go boxing day shopping! It was so much fun, although i was absolutely knackered! We got there around 9ish, and the amount of people lining outside of river island and other stores was crazy! Anyways it was very fun as always, I didnt get too much though...but I did want to get this post up to inform you guys that boots are having a 1/2 price sale on some of their items, so go check it out!!
Okay anyways let me get on with it:)
 These shorts are from H&M, they werent on sale but I thought they were so cute! I took this in the changing room btw with a pair of shorts that were wayyy too big for me, but hey ho, you get the jist. These were £12.99
 I got this jacket from river island I just thought it was too cute not to get, and the extra fur lining makes it warmer seeing as i live in england;) I got this in a size up (UK10) because it was the smallest size they had, but it still fits alright! This was on sale from £35 to £15 which I thought was very cheap for river island. The que was absoutely humungous though! Me, kelly (my sister) and (my friend) Kacey waited in line for an hour, luckily there were 3 of us, so we took 'shifts' on who was in the que and who was have a nose around the store for more clothes or accesories we'd missed.
I also got this from river island, it was on half price, so from £8 to £4. Just your everyday, white tank top, nothing special, but I liked the pocket and quality:)

 I dont know why these pictures keep changing sizes and angles for me? In the original one on my memory stick its the right side up? I dunno I cant figure it out, sorry guys! But the products you get are...
Mark Hill Style Secrets Fabulous Finish Hairspray
Mark Hill Style Secrets Diamond Shine Spray
Mark Styles Sexy Straight Shampoo and Conditioner.
I think you can only buy the conditioner, hairspray and shine spray in the full versions though. But this was on sale half price from £10 to £5!!
Perfect treat for yourself or  hair junkie!



 Again I apologise for the odd angle:/ I guess I need to start using my camera again, I just found it again btw, but i already have 4 blog post pictures done on my phone. Sorry bare with me guys, my blog post after that will be 12.2MP instead of my shit iphone 3MP camera...
Anyways I got this Umberto Gianni set from boots, I never really heard of them before until i got my curler from them and loved it! It turns on so quickly and cools down so quickly, but the only thing I dont like is the temperature, you cant set it to different settings, so if you were to do this regularly your hair will be frieddd!
So this set includes:
Umberto Gianni Incredible body Volume shampoo and conditioner.
Umberto Gianni Incredible body Volume Blow Dry Spray for Big hair.
Umberto Gianni Velcro rollers x4
This was on sale from £9 to £4.50! Amazing huh? Stock up for stocking stuffers (next year), gifts, birthday, next christmas etc.
Anyways I tried this product yesterday and let me tell you it gives you so much volume, I left the velcro rollers in after I dryed my hair and left it in for about 10 minutes and my hair was all, oohh touch my volminous hair;) Haha jokes, but it was pretty damn cool:)
If you want to get your hands on these, then be sure to check out your local boots, if they dont have it, i think bluewater still have tons of them!:)

Hope you had a great holiday!
What other great deals did you guys get boxing day shopping?
Jess xo.

2 comments:

  1. Great haul, you got some bargains!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some great stuff, I'm living abroad at the moment so missing out on the Boots gift sales big time :( Placed some orders online though, impatiently waiting their arrival now!

    ReplyDelete