Sunday 7 April 2013

Cupcake

Hey girlys, I suspect you to be, although if you're  a guy reading that's completely fine too:)
Anyway enough with my rambling, due to it being easter and half term, although I'm supposed to be revising..I've fallen back in love with painting my nails a bajillion different colours. So here's one of the looks!
Enjoy!

Both these nail polishes can be found at the beauty shop (Beautybase I think it's called)  in westfield stratford!
But if you can't find it in stores heres the link for this one


However I can't find this nail polish colour anywhere! But Miss sporty's 'fall' is definitely a great cheap alternative. Link to the alternative here


White dots were done using a bobby pin and LA Colours Colour Craze in Energy Source (A white nail polish basically)


No comments:

Post a Comment