Sunday 24 June 2012

How I Style - A Simple Lace Dress

Hey guys! So i decided to do something a little different today and make a lookbook - my saturday literally consists of procrasinating! So I decided to actually do something that doesn't consist of me eating and watching youtube videos. Enjoy! - Let me know what you think, do you prefer this camera quality or the previous ones..?

Things featured throughout!  
H&M Dress (Currently on sale £7) I love this dress!
It fits every shape and size - It hugs you in at all the right places
and flows at the parts you're trying to hide!

Urban Outfitters

Ebay - Chinese Baby Bracelet
 Outfit One






Jumper - Forever 21
Clutch - Monki
Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - Miss selfridge (Featured in previous post here)

 Outfit Two



Cardigan - Zara
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Primark
 
 Outfit Three (Excuse the faces! haha)




Converses - Shuh £30
Socks - Matalan
Belt - Primark
Cardigan - Apricot (on Sale £10)

Outfit Four






Denim Jacket - Forever 21
Clutch - River Island
Shoes - Internaccionale (Sale £5 they're soo high! Not reccomened for high heel beginners i.e. me! I'll just have to get used to them - they're about 5-6 inches)



Outfit Five

HAHA - Excuse the face I look high!



Shoes- Internaccionale
Belt - New look
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Clutch - River Island


Hope you enjoyed! It was fun for me to do - but rather time consuming haha:)
Follow me on instagram Jeskaaax3  (:















No comments:

Post a Comment