Tuesday 19 June 2012

House of Hair Experience

So as I said in my previous outfit of the day, I went to a hairdressers in Sittingbourne called House of Hair. I got a deal on groupon (If you have an iPhone - Get this app!!) and it was £14 for a haircut, blow dry and conditioning treatment. Which is a pretty amazing deal! So me and my sisters snatched at the chance and booked an appointment. Although the deal was only on for a very short amount of time so I didn't get a chance to tell you guys!


It was a mission trying to get there! Me and my younger sister giving driving instructions is like (and I quote from my sister) - 'Getting directed by two donkeys!' But we eventually got there an hour and a half later!

First of all the place was absolutely beautiful inside. So clean and pretty, but professional. Unfortuantely I didnt take any pictures, but you can check out there website for more information here


Before even cutting our hair the hairdressers sat us infornt of the mirror for a little chat. Asking us what we wanted to do to our hair. I wanted a middle parting but with a bit more volume, and with the bangs sweeping to the side like the kardashians.

As most girls are about their hair, I was a little hesitant when she started cutting, but she cut more layers into my hair and my fringe a little shorter. Then she curled my hair with a hairbrush and blowdryer! I was so amazed! It looked absolutely amazing! Unfortunately I took the pictures 6 hours after it, after I had a nap and finished revising hhaa! But this was the back of it at the end of the night.

I absolutely loved this place, and I defintely reccomend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment