Tuesday 3 January 2012

Geek chic.

After a lovely trip to the cinema with the girlies to watch new years eve, I came up with this outfit. Please excuse the hair, I didn't have enough time to blow dry so I left my hair damp when I went:L so it went frizzy! The glasses are just me messing around being a douche! Haha, anyways new years eve was so good, when she was webcamming with her husband who was in afghanistan fighting the war, me and my friend just teared;( overall an amazing film and a lot better than valentines day I reckon! I was a bit hesitant to watch this film because the people who created valentines day created this, and it was kind of a disappointment for me when I watched because I thought it'll be better but hey, at least they stepped up their game with new years eve!;) If you haven't watched it, you need too!! :)

Jumper - H&M (oversized in size 16 I believe)
Skirt -H&M
Tights - uniqlo
Boots - new look
Geek glasses - sisters




Jess xo.

6 comments:

  1. hi jessica!
    great blog, what do you think about follow each other?
    *
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit ;)!

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what great details and that sweeter is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out:)

      Delete
  4. Hehe, stole them off my sister:D

    ReplyDelete